January 2, 2015

Today's harvest



Hello lovelies. I got some books today, some via mail and one from the bookstore where the lovely Bella works. There are more to come next week and I will be more than happy to show you which books those are then. But for now:


The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Captivated by You by Sylvia Day
Wake by Amanda Hocking

The help is for uni, but who knows maybe I'll like it. I finished reading Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo yesterday and I thought I'd have review up by tomorrow evening so keep a look out. I will probably also post my reading challenge for 2015 while I'm at it.

Just got home from watching the Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies and now I'm going to read some before bed.

Sleep tight, lots of love, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment