February 14, 2015

Epic Reads book tag


Sorry about the noise my computer is making and the crappy sound, I think it’s due time to replace my computer. Also I’m just recovering from the flu so I’m sorry about all of the sniffing being done, lmao.

Question 1: If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?
Question 2: What book do you wish the author would write a prequel for?
Question 3: Which two characters (NOT from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?
Question 4: If you ran in to your favorite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them who is it and what would it be?
Question 5: What book made you a reader and why?
Question 6: Your bookshelf just caught on fire. Show us the one book you save.
Question 7: Which dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one? Why?

Question 8: What is your most epic read of all time?

Happy Valentine's Day from little ol' me in little ol' Sweden! 

No comments:

Post a Comment