October 23, 2014

Blog tip/sorry

Hey guys, it's busy season for studying right now. But it thought I'd hop in and tell you guys about a blog that a friend of mine started recently. It's also a book blog, quite similar to mine actually and I thought I'd help a sister out and tell you guys about it. So please check out http://rickusbokblogg.blogspot.se/, the owner of this blog is named Erika and I know that she would love for you guys to hop in and read some of her reviews and comment on some stuff.

On another note, I'm feeling a bit sick at the moment, I've been having some trouble sleeping lately and Tuesday to Wednesday night I only slept for about two hours which resulted in me being really sick when I got home from school yesterday. But I got a message saying that I had a package to pick up so hopefully there'll be some books for me to tell you about later this evening.

I hope ya'll are having much better days than I am! I'll talk to you soon!

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment