October 18, 2014

Book Gif Tag

Hey guys. Bella over at Bellas bokblogg tagged me in this Book Gif Tag challenge. I'm not 100% sure what I'm supposed to do but I'm gonna do my interpretation of it. I got this list of books and then I chose some GIFs that shows how I feel about each book, all though it was kind of hard since I haven't read all the books on the list. Anyway here we go!


Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (read/own)


Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (read/own)





Britt-Marie var här by Fredrik Backman (haven't read)


Eleanor & Park by rainbow Rowell (haven't read but want to)


Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo (haven't read/own)



A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (haven't read)



The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (haven't read yet/own)



Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion (haven't read)



Cinder by Marissa Meyer (haven't read)



The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (read)



This was actually really hard and with some of the GIFs I felt like Robert Downey Jr up there *points* just "meh" you know. And yes Sweet Evil deserved two. Please don't ask me about Game of Thrones, as soon as someone mentions that book or the show I go all Barney Stinson on their asses, so yeah. Anyway I thought this was a really fun thing to and I'm not really tagging anybody, if you want to do this then please do.

That's all from me for now!

xx Kayla

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Roligt om inte annat haha. Älskar Barney och Castiel haha :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah well I did write that anyone who wants to do this can! ;)

      Delete
    2. Apparently you miss information when you don't focus on what you are reading ;)

      Delete
    3. Haha well it happens to the best of us ;)

      Delete