October 20, 2014

Re-read?

Hey guys. I'm sitting here watching Twilight and I'm thinking about re-reading the Twilight saga. I'm feeling very nostalgic this evening. Found some old videos I made when I was fifteen and a really big Twifan. I'm really over it but the books still hold a special place in my heart. If I'm going to do a re-read I think it will have to be during christmas break or something 'cause I don't see when I'd have time to before that.



So what do you guys think? Should I do a re-read? And also do you think the books or the movies are better? I think the books are way better all though I think that the Twilight movie was better than the rest of them. I generally think that the books are better than the movies, I have yet to see movie that's better than the book. Let me know what you think!

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment