November 20, 2014

Much awaited

Hey guys. Again I'm so very sorry about the crappy updates. I've got a lot going on in school right now and I've gotten stuck in this very depressing winter-mode, it gets dark early and the only thing I feel like doing is laying in bed listening to music daydreaming about my next story (to write). I'm going to stop making promises about when I'm going to update because I know that I can't always keep my promises.

On a happier note I wanted to share with you guys a much awaited release. It's Joyride by the always amazing Anna Banks.

























The cover is amazing isn't it? It kind of looks like something I would to If I knew anyone who owned a pickup, haha. So this book is scheduled to be released on June 2 2015 and I can't wait! It's sad that it's so far away but then again that means that I have something to look forward to. This is going to make for an amazing summer read, I can just see myself laying on the beach reading this. I can't wait to dive into the world of Carly and Arden (this name though *swoons*).

If you guys want to add it to your to read list on goodreads or just want to read some more about it: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22718685-joyride?ac=1

That's all for me for now! Take care!

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment