November 2, 2014

Top 10 on my to read list

Hello everyone. I just wanted to pop in and share with you guys my top 10 to read list. So here goes:

1    1.  Rooms by Lauren Oliver


2.  Of Triton by Anna Banks


     3.   Torn by Amanda Hocking


      4.    Ascend by Amanda Hocking


     5.    Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins


     6.    The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins


     7.    The Selection by Kiera Cass


     8.     The Elite by Kiera Cass


     9.     The One by Kiera Cass


     10. The Maze Runner by James Dashner


Sadly I don't really have time to read but I've promised myself that I'm going to start reading one of these on Friday after my last exam. I'll read at least one of these over the weekend before my next course starts. I'll let you guys know which book it is!

Anyway, have a nice evening/day!

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment