March 24, 2015

NetGalley

Hello my dear readers, just thought I'd hop in and wish you all a good night. I'm about to go to bed (it's just after 10 pm here), since I have a bunch of "grown up" stuff to do tomorrow. You know, grocery shopping, studying and stuff like that. I've got a history/academic writing exam on Thursday. Which brings me to what I was actually going to say. I just finished reading 'City of Ashes' by Cassandra Clare (literally like two minutes ago) and I really want to write a review on that, but it's gonna have to wait until Friday, after I'm done with the exam and have recovered from it. What I can say now however is that I liked it much better than 'City of Bones', so much so that I really want to start reading the next book in the series, which is 'City of Glass'. But that too is going to have to wait until after the exam, I'm actually thinking about bringing the book with me to school so I can read it while I wait for the bus afterwards. NERD? Yes, and proud of it!

I also wanted to say that I joined NetGalley today and I already got myself a copy of 'the Witch Hunter' by Virginia Boecker. I mentioned the book in my earlier post, so yeah I'm super excited about that. I can't wait to read it and I hope it will be soon even thought I'm in a bit of a Shadowhunter phase at the moment.

That's all, I'm gonna get some sleep now. Take care!

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment