March 2, 2015

What?

Okay, so I just noticed that the video I posted on Valentine's Day isn't really working, it cuts off at 2.30 when it's supposed to be over ten minutes long. Did that happen for you guys as well or is it just me? Not sure how I'm gonna fix it or if I even can but it would really help me if you could just leave a comment saying if you can watch the whole video or not.

Also, I know that the blog has been dead for a while and I'm going to try and fix that but school and everything has been getting in the way and I have like five books to review. I usually comment on the books I'm reading on twitter and/or goodreads so you're more than welcome to follow me on there if you really miss my book comments.

Thank you so much for sticking with me through this dip, it is very much appreciated.

xx Kayla

1 comment: