April 6, 2015

Answering my own Q's

So after writing the questions for Bella I realized that I wanted to answer them myself. And I did. So here are my own answers to my questions:

        Kiss, marry or kill? Kaidan Rowe (Sweet Evil), Edward Cullen (Twilight), Galen (Syrena Legacy).
Kiss Galen, marry Kaidan and kill Edward. Sorry Eddie boy but the time for crushing on you has passed.

      Favorite color?
Black, like my soul. No but seriously I like black. Also burgundy, and like a darker purple color.

      If you had a supernatural power what would it be?
Like I said in the previous post I’d be able to copy everyone else powers. Like if I touch them I get their powers.

      Your living room is flooded and your bookshelves are getting wet. Which book do you save first?
I don’t own bookshelves. But if I did I don’t know what I’d save. Probably if I had any signed books I’d save those.

        Was the movie better than the book? Have you ever seen a movie that was better than the book it was based on?
Not that I can recall. I haven’t read the Hobbit but I’ve heard people say the movies were better. I honestly don’t know.

      Favorite supernatural creature? Nephilim, vampire, werewolf, faerie etc.
Nephilim, hands down. There are a lot of different versions out there, but still. GO TEAM NEPH!

      Favorite fictional boyfriend? Or girlfriend.
Boyfriend = Kaidan Rowe. Girlfriend = Isabelle Lightwood (TMI) at least so far.

      Favorite book character of all time?
Ugh. Can’t complain I came up with the question myself. But it’s a tough one. Hmm. I’d like to say Sherlock Holmes but that’s hardly fair since I haven’t actually read any Sherlock. So I’m gonna have to go with Alice Cullen, ‘cause she’s bad ass.

        Who’d you rather be friends with? Bella Swan (Twilight) or Anna Whitt (Sweet Evil)?
Anna. ‘Cause Bella is such a whiny bitch. No but seriously. I relate to Anna way more than Bella and also Anna can take care of herself. But isn’t it ironic that my fictional boyfriend is Kai who’s Anna’s crush/boyfriend in the books? What a good friend I am!

       The evil bastard you couldn’t help falling in love with? (Mine’s the Darkling from Shadow and Bone)
Well yes mine’s still the Darkling from Leigh Bardugo’s “Shadow and Bone”. Maybe that’ll change after I read “Siege and Storm” but who knows?

        Lastly, which book do you crave most at the moment? Your #1 book wantie?
My number one book wantie is. Wait for it. “Sweet Temptation” by Wendy Higgins. Can you tell I love Wendy Higgins?



Well that was fun!


xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment