April 4, 2015

April Paperback Month + NetGalley Challenge

Hi guys! So I’ve decided to join the April Paperback Month which was created by Suze over at librarianlavender and Sophie at reviewedthebook and we’re supposed to dedicate the month to reading paperbacks. I mostly do read paperbacks but there have been fewer and fewer lately and instead I’ve been reading a lot of books on my Kindle.
Here’s a link to the original post: http://www.reviewedthebook.co.uk/2015/03/aprilpaperbackmonth.html, go check it out if you want to join.

I’ve already read one paperback this month (City of Glass) and I’m currently reading two more. I don’t know if I want to set a goal of how many books I’m going to read because I’m usually really bad at keeping promises. But I’m at least going to finish the ones I’ve started. 

I've also decided to give the NetGalley Challenge a try. I have 12 books waiting for me from NetGalley but I doubt I'll be able to read and review all of them in just one month. I do have a life, school and stuff. I know it sucks, right? But I'll do some. I've already reviewed one NetGalley title this month so I'm well on the way anyway. Should be doable, I think.

I'll try and get a review up on 'City of Glass' but I'm not sure when that's going to be seing that it's Easter and I'm sick. 

So Happy Easter and have a great day!

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment