September 30, 2014

John Green the collection

Hi guys. Just wanted to hop in and to a quick post about the package I got in the mail today. I'm blogging from my phone so it might not be esthetically pleasing but anyway.

So this came in the mail today. So happy that it only took two days to get it! It's a really crappy iPhone photo with a filter but it'll have to do!


It's the John Green collection! So happy about this. I've been wanting to read these for a while. Anyway, in this collection is:
Looking for Alaska
An abundance of Katherines
Paper Towns
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
The Fault in our Stars

Hopefully I'll get some time to read these soon. Along with all of the other books that are patiently waiting for me.

I'll try to do a post about my book haul for September soon, excluding John Green of course since I've done that here. I'll review these books when I've read them.

See you again soon! xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment