September 30, 2014

#readingforuni and fanfics

Hi everyone! I just though I'd share the book I'm currently reading for a course at the university.


This is what I'm doing right now, reading for school. Anyway the book as you can see is "Adventures on the high teas" by Stuart Maconie. It's probably not a book I would have chosen to read for fun but it is actually quite entertaining once you get into it. Don't know if I'm gonna review this or not but I guess you'll see. 

I'd also like to as we say in Sweden "slå ett slag för" (don't even try to translate that because it turns out wrong) fanfictions. Basically what I'm saying is that you should all try reading fanfictions. It's so amazing in different ways. Tonight for example I read one based on Teen Wolf where hopefully things turn out different than in the show. (Totally love the Hale boys by the way). I've also read a lot based on my favorite books. So you should all really give it a try! Go to fanfiction.net (can't link it when I'm blogging from my phone, sorry) and just start browsing stories and use different filters. My pen name on there is mindcrazed but I've only posted one story which is pretty bad so don't get your hopes up.

I'm gonna read some more for school and then hug my pillow and hopefully wake well rested for school tomorrow.

Talk to you tomorrow!

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment