September 28, 2014

This is me!

Hi again, I'm back!

So about me, I'm not really that interesting but I figured some of you might like to know who's writing this.

My name is Michaela (called Kayla) and I am 20 years old and I live in a town called Eskilstuna in Sweden. Swedish is my first language though I'm sometimes seriously wondering if that's really true.

In my earlier post I mentioned school so I'll explain that a bit. I just started my second (of five!) year at university here in Eskilstuna. I'm studying to become a teacher at gymnasiet, which in Britain would be Upper Secondary School and in the US High School. I will be teaching Swedish and English.

When I'm not in school I spend time with my fiancée Markus and our (almost) six year old rottweiler Nova. We just moved to a new apartment so now we have our own bedroom (wohoooo!).

Now to why I'm doing this. I've loved reading as long as I can remember, of course I don't like readin all things, espeacially not for school. My favourite genre I'd say is paranormal romance, probably because Twilight (Stephenie Meyer) is what got me hooked on books. In the last year however I've gotten into the Crossfire genre reading books such as the Fifty Shades trilogy (E.L James) and the Crossfire series (Sylvia Day). My most recent discovery is the Trylle series by Amanda Hocking, having only read the first I can't really say much about it other than the fact that I loved it!
What books I've read/want to read and liked/disliked will be in another post later, hopefully today but I make no promises.

I also love writing myself. I've written alot of fanfictions for different books and tv shows/movies but I've only posted one online, most of the things I've written aren't even finished.

That's a bit about, you'll probably find more out later on.

I'd also like to say that I'm on both fanfiction.net and wattpad, my username is mindcrazed on both sites. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram you are more than welcome to, there my username is eeelas .

I'll talk to you soon!

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment