April 6, 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD

My lovely wifey nominated me for this award, thank you so much.









Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
  1. Link back to the person that nominated you
  2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
  3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
  4. Create 11 questions for the nominees
  5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs


Here are the questions she so creatively came up with for me ;)

  1. If you could erase one book from your memory in order to read it again, which one would it be and why?
Oh this is a tough one. I don’t know really. Maybe “Sweet Evil”? Darn it I don’t know. I think I would’ve said “Twilight” but I’m afraid I’d read it anew and hate it. I mean like: “What the hell is this worthless piece of shit book?” and I really don’t want that ‘cause it’s been such a huge part of my life and for that I’m forever grateful.

  1. Favourite subject in school?
Yeah okay, this was easy. ENGLISH. Always has been probably always will be. Hell I’m gonna be teaching it myself soon enough.

  1. If you had three wishes what would they be? One cannot be “more wishes” :P
Should I do something really cheesy and Miss America contesty and say World Peace? Or should I be totally selfish? Yeah I’m gonna be totally selfish, haha.
Wish number one: Money, ‘cause who doesn’t want more money. I don’t need to be rich I just need to not have to worry about getting by every month.
Wish number two: A mom who actually gives a damn. Yeah I’m not gonna go into detail on that one. Yeah I’m an adult and should probably be over this by now but I’m not.
Third and last wish: More books. I always wish for more books. Even though I’m currently drowning in them.
I noticed that I really don’t want for much. Just a good life really. I surprised myself with this.

  1. A TV-series that you used to love but cannot stand anymore
Ugh. Is there even such a thing? Nope, I don’t think there is.

  1. Do you have a “smultronställe”? A place where you go to relax and that always manages to make you feel happy and gooey inside that is.
Yes, the Swedish west coast does this for me. The islands Tjörn and Orust walking down to the beach and just sit there on the cliffs and watch the sunset (summertime of course, it’s freezing otherwise). It’s so peaceful. To me it’s home. I was born around there and most of my family lives there and when I’m going there I say that I’m going home. God, I miss it.

  1. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Oh no. I’m not answering this. I could not just read one book for the rest of my life. I would die!

  1. Which country apart from the one you currently live in would you like to move to?
There are a few. But the one I somehow always come back to is Ireland. I’m not really sure why. Could have something to do with the accents ;)

  1. Dogs or cats?
Both. I have a dog and I would love a cat but my boyfriend’s allergic and honestly I’m starting to suspect that maybe I am too L But I cuddle the crap out of wifey’s cats when I’m over there so I’m happy enough.

  1. If you could meet one person from either a book or film/TV-series, who would it be and what would you do?
Gaaaah! Why always one? I can’t just pick one! Okay I’m gonna be nasty about this and say I’d meet Kaidan Rowe from Wendy Higgins “Sweet Evil” series. Those of you who have read the books probably know what I’d do with that particular piece of English drummer yumminess.

  1. If you could move to any other world which one would you move to?
Any other world? Like fictional world? Hmm. I’d love to be in a world like this one but with supernatural creatures. Especially fallen angels. I think I’d like Cassandra Clare’s TMI/TID world or maybe Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight world. I’d be a badass sparkling vampire who could steal other vampires’ powers. Yup.

  1.  Dream job?
Hehehehehehe. Writer. And by writer I mean like a published, preferably world known author. I’d also keep this blog and review books on it.

So for the tagging part of this I have no idea. I follow a few bloggers but few of them have fewer than 200 followers. So I’m gonna tag one person, who I think have less than 200 followers and that’s the lovely Bella over at Bellas Bokblogg. I’d also tag my wifey but seeing as she tagged me I can’t really tag her now can I?

Here’re you’re questions Bells:
  1.         Kiss, marry or kill? Kaidan Rowe (Sweet Evil), Edward Cullen (Twilight), Galen (Syrena Legacy).
  2.     Favorite color?
  3.     If you had a supernatural power what would it be?
  4.     Your living room is flooded and your bookshelves are getting wet. Which book do you save first? 
  5.     Was the movie better than the book? Have you ever seen a movie that was better than the book it was based on?
  6.     Favorite supernatural creature? Nephilim, vampire, werewolf, faerie etc.
  7.      . Favorite fictional boyfriend? Or girlfriend.
  8.     Favorite book character of all time?
  9.       Who’d you rather be friends with? Bella Swan (Twilight) or Anna Whitt (Sweet Evil)?
  10.    The evil bastard you couldn’t help falling in love with? (Mine’s the Darkling from Shadow and Bone) 
  11.    Lastly, which book do you crave most at the moment? Your #1 book wantie?


Yes, I suck at making questions too. These are questions I’d love to answer, haha. Anyway, this was fun.

Catch ya later, Kayla


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, you could try and tag me :D And my cats love it when you cuddle them, although it is at your own peril ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I would like to see your answers to my questions, haha. And I love kitty cuddles as well, even if everything itches and I start to sneeze, lmfao.

      Delete