October 8, 2014

More fool me

Hello!

On my wishlist for christmas, or now if anybody wants to buy it for me, is Stephen Frys' "More fool me" as seen below.


Last week I went with my classmates and a few teachers to watch Stephen Fry talking about his book and many other things. We didn't actually see him in real life but we went to a live streaming at a movie theater in Västerås. To be honest I didn't know much about Stephen Fry before that, except for the fact that he played Sherlock Holmes' brother Mycroft in the movies starring Robert Downey Jr. Anyway, he is an amazing person. I was really inspired by him and I actually cried when I heard about the troubles he's faced just because he's gay. Of course he also said a lot of fun things during the live streaming. I would really love to read the book. I think there will be crying and laughing hand in hand throughout it. So yeah!

Be inspired!

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment