October 1, 2014

September bookhaul

Hi! Thought I'd do a bookhaul post. I got a lot of new books in September. Too many actually since I don't really have time to read anything other the course material. I'd wanted to post a picture of the books but I'm sitting on campus right now and don't have access to the books! Anyway here's a list of the books I bought in September:

Harry Potter and the philosophers stone -  JK Rowling
Switched - Amanda Hocking (done reading)
Afterburn & Aftershock - Sylvia Day (done reading)
Mazerunner - James Dashner (reading)
Fallen - Lauren Kate (reading)
Shatter me - Tahere Mafi
Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks (reading)
Evolution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkins
Twilight saga white edition - Stephenie Meyer
John Green the collection - John Green (with David Levithan)

So I've read a few, am reading a few and twilight saga the white edition I bought only because they're beautiful and will look really good in my bookshelf.

Two of my friends and I decided to do kind of a book circle starting now. We're starting with Of Poseidon by Anna Banks and then continuing on that series. Should be fun. 

Anyway I'll try to do a review on the books I have read soon.

Talk to you later (hopefully)!

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment