October 7, 2014

Waiting

Hey!

So I know that my updates are lacking at the moment. The only thing I have to say in my defense is that I have a lot going on in school and fall has really crept up on me and I'm caught in this sad mode all the time. But I thought I'd let you know what I'm wating for at the moment. I placed an order at bookdepository last week and I got a mail saying the books were on their way yesterday (yay!).
Here's what I ordered:


Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Book 1 of 3 in the Syrena Legacy series.
I don't really know much about it. Bella over att Bellas bokblogg is the one who recommended it to me. This is the first book we're reading in our new little book circle. I'm really excited to finally have someone to discuss books with!


Of Triton by Anna Banks
This is book 2 of 3 in the Syrena Legacy series.


Torn by Amanda Hocking
This is book 2 of 3 in the Trylle series. I've already read the first one which I loved. I don't want to give too much away but it's about a girl named Wendy who finds out she's a changeling. Hoping to read the second one soon.


Ascend by Amanda Hocking

I'm really looking forward to reading these. Of Poseidon is the first one up since it's the book my little circle of booknerds are supposed to read in October. The others will have to wait. Hopefully I'll read them before the new year.

That's all for now!

xx Kayla



1 comment: