October 8, 2014

Wattpad

Hi! So I've spent most of the day reading fanfictions on Wattpad. I've been especially hooked on an author with the pen name KatieGuinn (link). She's written a lot of stories and I've read far from all but those I have read are amazing. I've read two about Loki (Avengers played by Tom Hiddleston) called "A Change of Fate" and "A Twist of Fate" and also a Robert Downey Jr fic called "Dreams come true" and I've been fangirling so hard. Anyway, the point is that this author is amazing and you should really check out her stories! Currently I'm listening to Robert Downey Jrs' version of "Smile" on Spotify, it's amazing!


Here it is! Robert Downey Jr - Smile
Enjoy!

What I'm gonna do now I don't know. Maybe I'll go to bed early so I have the energy to study all day tomorrow!

Have a nice evening!

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment