October 2, 2014

Readers

Good day to you all! It's 11am here and I've basically just gotten out of bed (technically I'm still in bed). Well I'm ill so that's my excuse. Today I need to do some studying and then I'm just going to chill so that hopefully I'm well for the weekend. Maybe I'll do a review on one of the books I mentioned yesterday. I'm not making any promises though.

I checked the statistics of this blog a few minutes ago and saw that I have readers outside of Sweden! I would really like to know who you are, why you are here and how you found this blog. So please leave a comment. I love comments.

As I'm writing this I'm placing an order at bookdepository for number two and three in the Trylle series (Torn & Ascend) and the first two in the Syrena Legacy (of Poseidon & of Triton). I probably shouldn't be buying more books but I cant stop myself, also the Syrena Legacy books I'm only buying because of the bookcircle me and my two friends started yesterday.

Anyway, leave a comment, follow on twitter or something!

Talk to you later.

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment