October 11, 2014

Taylor Swift Book Tag

Hi guys. This is kind of my way of making up for not being so active on here. I was tagged by Bella at Bellasbokblogg and decided I'd give this Taylor Swift book tag thing a try. I made a video of me answering the questions and I apologize beforehand for my terrible accent, it sounds weird I know. Also apologize for the lousy sound quality, it sounds like I lisp as well but I don't. I also look very tired and bla bla bla 


Wearing this stupid looking headset because I thought it might make the sound better but it didn't and I'd already done it twice already. 

Here's the list with song and everything:

QUESTIONS:
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
2. Red - pick a book with a RED cover.
3. The Best Day - pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
4. Love Story - pick a book with forbidden love.
5. I Knew You Were Trouble - pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
6. Innocent (written b/c of Kanye West!) - pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
7. Everything Has Changed - pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
8. You Belong With Me - pick your most anticipated book release. 
9. Forever and Always - pick your favorite book couple.
10. Come Back, Be Here - pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.

BONUS QUESTIONS:
11. Teardrops On My Guitar - pick a book that made you cry a lot.
12. Shake It Off - pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.


Please comment if you agree/disagree or have any questions. I know it's hard to hear what I say sometimes and I'm seriously considering buying a camera for these types of things.

I'll talk to you soon!

xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment